David Freedman, DPM , 03-04-2014
Dr. David J. Freedman, DPM, FASPS, CWS, CPC, CPMA, is board-certified in foot surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, and is a Fellow of the American Society of Podiatric Surgeons, a Certified Wound Specialist from the American Academy of Wound Management, a Certified Professional Coder from the American Academy of Professional Coders, and a Certified Professional Medical Auditor.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Syracuse University and his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine (formerly the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine).
His residency in podiatric surgery was performed at Kessler Memorial Hospital in Hammonton, NJ, followed by private practice.
Dr. Freedman is:
- the past President of the Maryland State Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners.
- past Chairman, 9th and 10th Annual CAC/PIAC meeting of the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- a coding committee member of the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Team Manager ICD 10 for APMA.
- CAC Podiatry Representative for Maryland.
LAST WEEK'S SPEAKER