Join us as we learn from "THE BEST" all we need to know to make the best decision for this year.
Coding 2012 was an hour that lasted almost 75 minutes. Like the finals of the Australian open tennis tournament on Sunday, Dr. Harry Goldsmith left it all on the courts, as rapid fired questions from over 90 DPM’s were served at him. In this marathon we dissected, Cat Scanned, MRI’ed how best to practice this year to earn all you should. Meaningful articulate answers were derived from probing follow-up questions rarely every accomplished at a seminar. This show needs to be listened to with a pen in hand, as this insight is what you NEED to optimize your income for all you do this year. Getting ready for ICDM-10 and many many more ideas were explored.
Robert Spalding, DPM, 01-24-2012
Robert Spalding, DPM
• Board Certified ABMSP American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
• Solo practice for 13 years in Chattanooga, Signal Mountain, Dunlap, Pikeville, TN
• Originator Medical Nail Technician MNT online training program, www.medinail.com
• Developed www.justfortoenails.com enhanced nail polish 1998 / www.prostheticnails.com 2009
• Author of Death By Pedicure a forensic book on Nail Salons & The Science of Pedicures
• CEO of www.Spaldingpublishing.com, releasing 4 new books in 2011
• Full time law enforcement deputy HCSD from 1979-1982, currently commissioned HCSD since 1999
• Memphis Fire Dept Paramedic 1983-1991 retired / currently certified Tennessee paramedic
• US Patent awarded 1998 SD joint implant
• Designed the websites www.nailsaloninfectionsurvey.com , www.westerilize.com
• Premier Beauty Show Orlando Lecture Series 2001. 2002, 2003, 2008, 2009
• Contributing articles for Podiatry Management, Podiatry Today and Nails Magazine
Patrick Nunan, DPM, 01-17-2012
Patrick Nunan, DPM
Sports Medicine Expert
Past president, Ohio Podiatric Medical Association
Past president, American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
Former Chief of Podiatry Section, Jewish Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
Founder and Senior Global Clinical Advisor, Fit Feet program/ Healthy Athletes - Special Olympics, INC.
Michael Graham, DPM, 01-10-2012
Dr. Michael Graham (President & Founder) is a pioneer in TaloTarsal Stabilization and the inventor of the HyProCure®Extra-Osseous TaloTarsal Stabilization (EOTTS) Device.Dr. Graham is a 1994 graduate of the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. He completed a two-year podiatric surgical residency at Kern Hospital for Special Surgery in Michigan.
Dr. Graham is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and Michigan Podiatric Medical Association, Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, and Fellow of the Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and the American Society of Podiatric Surgeons. Dr. Graham is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.